AZBA Summer Member Meeting 2018
Friday, July 20, 2018
10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3051 West Shamrell Boulevard #106, Flagstaff, AZ 86005
1. Introductions and Welcome Address
2. AZBA Business Update (new web address: http://azba.org/events)
3. State of Arizona Public Health Lab’s Emerging Disease Update
4. Keynote Address: “The Human Microbiome in Health and Disease” by Dr. Sarah Highlander, Director, TGen Microbiome Services Center
5. Lunch (with vegetarian options)
6. Biosafety in the Beer and Wine Making Industry by Jennifer Herbert from Superstition Meadery located in Prescott, AZ
7. Open Discussion / Brainstorming / Hot Topics in Biosafety/ Networking over samples from Superstition Meadery!
- AZBA Members – FREE
- Non-Members - $25.00
- Includes one year membership – register in advance or at the meeting with PayPal or mail check to address listed at: http://azbiosafety.org/membership.
- Checks also accepted at the meeting.
Certification Maintenance/Continuing Education:
- Attendees receive 0.5 CM points for attending the meeting.
- Two to three member meetings are held per year in the spring, summer and fall.
- Cathie Mancini, AZBA Secretary, email@example.com